It’s August, and it’s almost time for school/college to start again. It’s hot as anything (well, at least it is in Texas…), and it’s that time of year where it takes a little extra something to make you smile. So, a guide to curing the summer blues:
1. Talk a walk along a river path in San Antonio, where you’ve flown to visit a friend.
2. Tell your friend to pose like a peacock.
3. Go to a cupcake cafe, eschew the cakes, and just eat a frosting shot.
4. Watch a dog do ridiculous things.
5. Go bowling.
6. And sadly, return home on a (delayed) United flight. (Is there any other type of United flight?)