Rent-a-Pup

Law school is stressful. Everyone knows that. I imagine it must be particularly stressful to be a law student at the country’s top ranked program. But don’t worry: if you are at Yale, or plan to go there, your stress may be relieved by a fluffy mop of fur. That’s right: in addition to being able to check out library books at the library, you will also be able to check out a dog for a play period of 30 minutes.

Other details: the dog’s name is Monty (aww); he’s hypoallergenic (how thoughtful); and he will be kept in a non-public space in the library, the New York Times reports.

“We will need your feedback and comments to help us decide if this will be a permanent ongoing program available during stressful periods of the semester, for example, during examinations,” a note to students said, according to the Times, which notes this will be a three-day trial.

More surprising? Yale is not the first to try this idea. The Times notes that other universities—like the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh—have similar ongoing programs.

One law professor seemed confused by the idea, telling the Times: “I’ve always found library books to be therapeutic. But maybe that’s just me.”

Well, now, there’s a bizarre concept: taking books out of the library.

For a moment, though, I smiled, thinking: well, borrowing a dog for 30 minutes sounds great for a busy person who just wants to hang out for a little bit. Why don’t more places have this?

Then I realized you could do the same thing any time at your local animal shelter.

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “Rent-a-Pup

1. Gwendolyn says:

National Council of Churches General Secretary Michael Kinnamon was allowed to pass a criminal background check” to see if they were inconvenienced in any buy or move in. You have to clean up after the project provide completion. So that’s a benefit on their size. Homeowners also provide begin to research the background. If you notice an unsatisfactory level of the grade installations.

2. Patsy says:

I’ve read a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting.

I wonder how a lot attempt you set to create this kind of excellent informative web site.

3. Susie says:

Keep up the excellent work , I read few blogs on this website and I believe that your websiteis certainly interesting and
    has lots of good info.

4. Tyrell says:

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with helpful helpful information and work on .
    You have a formidable process and our whole community will likely be grateful to you .

Unquestionably Account that you said . Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web simple factor to take into account of
    . I tell you , i certainly get annoyed at the same time while think issues just do
    not understand about . You controlled well as out everything managed to
    hit the nail on the top no need side-effects ,
    people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

5. Ronnie says:

You really make simpsons tapped out cheats appear really
    easy with your presentation but I find this subject be really something that I I might never
    understand. It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me.
    I am looking ahead in your next submit , I’ll try to hold of it!

6. corporate gifts in singapore says:

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing.

The clarity to your post is simply excellent
    and i could assume you’re knowledgeable on this subject.
    Fine together with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to stay
    updated with imminent post. Thanks one million and please keep up
    the gratifying work.

7. http://venusstameyii.pen.io says:

Then you may really start off searching great if possibly you paint your head’s hair, you may obtain a cost-effective
    hair painting for any couple of bucks, its surely not high-priced in any way!
    . Should you usually have the particular head of hair shade
    then thats a benefit along with a situation significantly less to concern yourself with.
    Later you are going to desire to get the essential naruto
    costume, on account of the surplus your hair which it truly is have all around the throat, you can obtain one thing kind a sibling or simply a cosing or
    likely some girl you realize that appearance to own bought a sweater or some thing similar to what has the unique locks
    element, than the only situation outstanding might be to get many
    orange apparel have on more than this to be assured the hair go on top of the top with this orange tshirts or outfits creating it seem and incredibly feel as though this were definitely one particular.

8. nba 2k15 vc generator says:

Ϻy developer іs trying to convince me to move to
    .net from PHP. I have alwayѕ disliked the idea becɑuse οf the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using
    WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am worried about
    switcɦing to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net.

Is there a waʏ I can import all my wordpress content into it?
    Any ƙind of help would be greatly appreciated!

9. Home says:

The wholesale jerseys outlet sale right now, wholesale fashionable sports nike NFL jerseys from China are selling.
    we offer fast shipment & good quality to you, check us
    out! More From: Home